Interview for Parents
Mrs. Isaacsen, Speech-Language Clinician
- Who are the members of your family (siblings/ages) and/or the important people in your son/daughter’s life?
- What is the best way to contact you?
Days and times:
- What are your son’s/daughter’s interests?
- What are your son’s/daughter’s strengths?
- What does your son/daughter need to work on? What goals would like to see for your son/daughter in regards to communication and/or social skills?
- Is there any medical information I should be aware of?
- How does your son/daughter feel about school?
- Is there any other information you would like to share?