- Strong emphasis on building personal relationships
- Instruction focused on both academic and social development
- Support services available from a range of district specialists
- Class sizes that are "just right" for young learners
- Developmentally appropriate, play-based curriculum
- Highly qualified State of Wisconsin licensed teachers
- Team approach to learning that includes family and staff
- Inspiring lifelong learning from kindergarten to graduation
The School District of Fort Atkinson values our collaboration with families and the community to work towards a common goal of providing a wide variety of extracurriculars, courses, and learning experiences to instill lifetime skills for our students. We are committed to delivering the quality opportunities and services each student needs to achieve his or her academic and personal potential. #StrongCommunityStrongSchools
The School District of Fort Atkinson strives to help students reach their goals through personalized and continuous learning. Our staff is devoted to providing the best education through a series of curriculum and differentiated instruction balanced with a systemic approach of formative, summative and benchmark assessments. With the utilization of multiple data-points, we get to know each student individually and encourage growth in all levels of learning!
The School District of Fort Atkinson is committed to helping students achieve their academic and personal potential. We introduce modern technology platforms such as Chromebooks, iPads, and SMART Technologies in the lower grade levels to set our youngest learners with the skills they need to succeed. In our upper grade levels, we offer a rigorous literacy program, multiple world language options, a variety of prestigious music programs, competitively recognized sports teams (Go Blackhawks!), an ever growing Computer Science department, as well as a vast selection of Advanced Placement (AP) and Dual-Credit College courses.