Volunteer Policy and Application
Volunteer assistance to the School District of Fort Atkinson is recognized as an important component of district operations. In an ongoing effort to ensure the safety of our students, staff, and visitors, the School District of Fort Atkinson requires all volunteers to complete a volunteer form annually. The district will run a criminal record check for conviction(s) and pending charges through the Wisconsin Department of Justice Online Record Check System and the National Sex Offender Registry.
Refer to: Board Policy 8120 - Volunteers
- Volunteers must have an approved application on file with the school district.
- The Volunteer Form must be filled out and approved annually prior to volunteering and may take up to two weeks to process, so please plan ahead.
- Completed forms can be returned to any school main office or the District Office (Human Resources).
- All completed applications are kept in a secure and confidential location.
Volunteer forms can be submitted:
- Electronically through Google using the link below:
School District of Fort Atkinson Volunteer Electronic Application (Google Form)
- Paper Volunteer Applications can be obtained in each school main office, at the District Office and by visiting the links below:
School District of Fort Atkinson Volunteer Application
School District of Fort Atkinson Volunteer Application (Spanish)
All questions regarding the volunteer process may be directed to Human Resources at 920-563-7801 or firstname.lastname@example.org.